Physical Therapy at Parkridge
At Parkridge Medical Center, our rehab teams help you enhance or restore physical functional ability for injuries, accidents or athletic conditioning. Our experts provide a hands-on approach so you receive the individualized care you deserve.
Physical, occupational and speech therapists at our hospital in Chattanooga will help you get back to life quickly and reach the highest possible level of independence. Parkridge Medical Center offers both inpatient and outpatient programs to treat the following:
For more information or a free physician referral, call (423) 622-6848.
- Athletic conditioning
- Car accidents
- Ligament injuries
- On-the-job injuries
- Post-surgical rehab from knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist, foot and ankle procedures
- Post-surgical rehab from spine injuries
- Sports injuries
- Tendon injuries
- Therapies for back, neck, hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist or ankle injuries
Convenient Outpatient Physical Therapy
We are located on the First Floor of the Diagnostic Center, across from the Parkridge Medical Center main campus in downtown Chattanooga. Ample handicapped parking is available in front of the building. Our therapy patients can have lab work done at the adjacent hospital, eliminating the hassle of a trip to a separate location. We provide prompt appointments to avoid long waits and to accommodate busy schedules.
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
We accept most major insurance plans, including military and workman's compensation, and work with each patient to ensure that financial constraints do not interfere with recovery.
Commitment to Quality
The goal is to get you back to your old self - or better - as quickly as possible. Our team is dedicated to helping patients receive the best results possible. The Parkridge Therapy team features fully licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists who work one-on-one with patients to ensure the best outcomes. State-of-the-art equipment in a spacious setting guarantees our patients the most comfortable and effective treatment possible.
Physical Therapy Services:
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Isokinetic strengthening/testing for athletes
- McKenzie certified therapist on staff
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Neuromuscular re-education
Speech Therapy Services:
- Speech/language therapy for articulation, word retrieval and comprehension deficits
- Cognitive/linguistic therapy for problem solving, short term recall and abstract reasoning deficits
- Dysphagia therapy for swallowing deficits, including electrical stimulation combined with traditional treatments
- Voice therapy for vocal fold paralysis or weakness