Jennifer A Mirza, DOCardiovascular Disease
I care for my patients as I would want my own family to be treated. I believe in patients being an active participant in their healthcare decisions with my expertise to help guide them in their decisions. I believe laughter is one of the best medicines and love to share smiles and laughs with my patients.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Congestive Heart Failure
Coronary Artery Disease
Heart Valve Disorders
Nuclear Stress Testing
Treadmill Stress Test
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine - 2006
- Internship: Norton Community Hospital - 2007
- Residency: Norton Community Hospital - 2009
- Fellowship: Deborah Heart & Lung - 2012
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Parkridge East Hospital